Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find print and online reference materials covering Accounting Standards and updates.
Find Books via Auraria Library
Below are instructions for finding books at Auraria Library. Some excellent search terms you may want to use to find key resources are:
- Taxation AND "State Law"
- Taxation AND "United States"
- Taxation AND International
Start My Research
Search thousands of sources available through Auraria Library including databases, journals, articles, media, books, and more. Limit by material type, publication date, author, and more.This is the same as the search box on Auraria Library's homepage.
- Search for a book by author, title, subject or keyword(s) describing your topic.
- Your results will contain both print books and ebooks.
- For print books, write down the call number to locate the book in the Library.
- For ebooks, an oranage "online" icon will appear beside the title. Click on the title to access the full-text.