Note: Though using Skyline can be a quick way to limit a search to print or ebooks, Skyline does not contain a great number of ebooks the Library offers through databases. For a thorough search of book holdings, use the Start My Research method above.
- Enter an author's name, a title, subject or keyword(s) describing your topic in the search box.
- Using the Material Type drop down menu, limit your results to books or ebooks.
- When the results appear, click on the book title to open the book record.
- If the book is a print book, write down the call number to locate the book in the Library.
- If the book is an ebook, click on Connect to resource to access the full-text.