Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Some databases contain the full text of articles and some databases only contain the citation and abstracts.
If you do not see a link to the full text in PDF or HTML format, click on the 360 Link Check for Full Text button ().
The 360 Link may...
- Take you directly to the full text.
- Take you to a page that indicates we have online full-text in a different database. Click the database link to access the article.
- Take you to a page that says Auraria Library does not have online access to this journal volume/issue.
- Click Search Skyline by Journal Title to determine if Auraria Library has the journal in PRINT form. This will search the library catalog for the JOURNAL title (not article title). You will need to determine if Auraria Library owns the year and volume of the journal that contains your article.
- If Auraria Library does not own a print copy, on the previous page, click Request article from another Library.* A PDF copy of the article will be emailed to you within two business days.
*You will need to create an Interlibrary Loan account before requesting material.
Can't find an item anywhere? Request the item via Interlibrary Loan. You can request journal articles, books, and other material. You will first need to create an account and then enter the citation information of the item you need.
Open Access Articles
Some articles are open-access which means they are accessible for free. Use Google or another search engine to search for the article title to gain access.