Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CU Denver Research and Creative Activities Symposium
- Students WILL need to provide their own poster foam board and clips to attach IF you requested easels versus wall space in their application/submission. If wall space was selected when you submitted your application, you will NOT need poster foam board and adhesive will be provided to adhere your poster to the wall.
- Easels will be provided.
- Posters are limited to a maximum of 3’ x 4’ (2’ x 4’ would fit within those parameters).
- It is not absolutely required that students use specific school branding or logos but it is highly encouraged in accordance with best practices.
MSU Denver Undergraduate Research Conference
- Poster foam board and clips will be provided to attach your poster.
- Easels will also be provided.
- Posters are limited to a maximum of 3’ x 4’.
- The MSU Denver logo should be used and students should follow MSU Denver branding standards.