Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Save your presentation as a PDF before sending it to a printer.
- Print in color. Using a simple but visually appealing color scheme will attract people to your poster.
- Do not print on glossy paper. Glossy paper reflects light, making parts of your poster unreadable.
- Roll the poster inward so that the content side of the poster will not be damaged during transportation and storage.
- Keep your poster in a safe place so it can remain professional looking until the event.
Where to Print
Large Format Printing in Auraria Library
Posters can be printed in the Innovation Garage. The Innovation Garage has three, large-format, high-resolution color printers for current Auraria campus students, faculty, and staff.
All payment must be received in full, in cash, prior to printing. Please provide for a 3-day turnaround time for all large requests. A standard 4’x3’ research poster will cost $28.00.
Staples® Print & Marketing Services
Poster (and other materials) printing offered at this Staples location. Can create / upload posters online. 870 South Colorado Blvd. Glendale, CO 80246. (303) 758-9900.
FedEx Poster Printing
Can upload / design posters online. Starting at $7.25 per square foot. Two locations nearby: 650 15th St Denver, CO 80202 (303-486-4481) and 1509 Blake St Denver, CO 80202 (303-623-3500)